A core strength of the FlipZone program involves:
- Establishing relationships with and learning from peers.
- Teams of four or five non-competing companies will toget
- her throughout the program to help one another take great next steps.
Trust Matters with FlipZone. Companies in the program will be grouped into non-competing sets of peers prior to the beginning of the program. Non-disclosure agreements and confidentiality will be established in advance. All of the legal efforts enable, but do not ensure the benefits of groups. Only trust can do that.
- Trust will be built within the program,
- At the kickoff luncheon, the teams will meet one another and work through some trust-building exercises.
The curriculum itself kicks off with what amounts to a pitch-plus session. Ventures will explain to one another who they are, what they do and whom they serve using a variety of tools, including the lean canvas.
In presenting these things to one another, with expert guidance, the depth of the benefits of peer learning will begin.